Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Abigail's Birthday

Abigail turned 3 years old on July 18th! WOW...the only word I can use to describe how it feels. We are so blessed to have such a loving, passionate, smart, fun and chatty little girl. I am so amazed at how fast she is growing up...she has friends, is reading, loves church, art and gymnastics, and is so good to her baby brother. I could go on and on, but I won't...I'll just get to the pictures of her special day! Enjoy:)

Setting up for her birthday at the park...and playing baseball with daddy.
Her new bike.

Grandma Lupe and Ethan.
Abbie's friend Hailey.
Abbie's friend Lindsey.
Cousin Katie helping with the cupcakes:)
Abbie's friend Madi.
Abbie's friend Joshua (no, they aren't being "posed").


Abbie's pink butterfly cake for birthday party number 2.
Family birthday party.