Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cinderella and a Little Prince

Abbie's "prize" for becoming potty trained was to get a Cinderella dress. She has been going on the potty full time for awhile now, but we just got around to getting her dress this weekend. She was so happy!



Our little Prince

Abbie outside in her swimsuit and new shades.

I can't get enough of this girl!!



Playing in the hose.


Sitting up...with a little help.

So so handsome!




Ethan next to my cat Chica...I left her at my parent's house when we got married. She weighs over 25 pounds...much bigger than Ethan!



3 comments:

Kersten said...

Such cuties! Karter said "What am I doing in that princess dress, Mommy?" thinking Abby was her. Ethan is so big already!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl and the most handsome little boy in the world. They are such a blessing! Thank you for posting them, now I can brag even more. "Check out Abby's blog," is what I tell people.

Cathy said...

Your kids are so adorable. Ethan is getting so big and cuter by the minute....oh, and that's one fat kitty! :-) Looks like it loves being around the kids.