Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Month

Ethan turned one month old yesterday...I can't believe it! I took him to the doctor's office to get weighed and couldn't believe what I saw...12 lbs 4 ozs! That's over two pounds in two weeks! I guess I don't need to worry if he is getting enough milk anymore:) Abbie went with me, and did an awesome job. I was worried about taking them both out on my own. I have always had someone with me when going somewhere up until this point. Anyway, she did great and made the ladies at the front desk laugh too. She told them all about how baby brother lost his cord, pees on mommy, and cries a lot! "Wow, you are just full of information aren't you?" the lady said to Abbie.

Things seem to get a little easier each day, and we are getting in more of a routine. Although, Ethan's sleeping and eating isn't becoming routine. But we are working on that. One day at a time, right?

2 comments:

Kersten said...

Good job Mama! Glad to hear about Ethan's terrific weight gain!

Cathy said...

Healthy and happy kids! Yay!