Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby's Room

I finally "finished" the baby's room. Really, I still need to do a few things decoration wise. But I am feeling like it is good enough for him to come whenever he is ready. And I hope he is ready SOON!
I painted a quote above the crib, but didn't like the way it turned out...so I painted over it and now need to decide what to put up. The quote was "As soon as I saw you, I knew and adventure was going to happen"-Winnie the Pooh. But I couldn't get the paint to look the way I wanted it:(


Also, I need to decide what to put above the dresser...

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Love Pooh bear! Our granddaughter's nursery was classic pooh. Seems so long ago!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Leah, maybe we can come out this week and get a first hand tour? Go to lunch maybe? Hmmmm, when the nesting urge gets strong, the time is near.....Love you. Happy Abby didn't want to pet the kitty! Grandma

Anonymous said...

He will be in this bed within 2 days, a real miricle.