Monday, March 10, 2008

Painted Lady

Abigail decided she wanted her toe nails painted. She got into the bathroom drawer and brought me the bag of nail polish. She sat down patiently on the little table in my bedroom and considered each color as I brought it out of the bag. She finally decided on the shade she wanted…pale pink. She looked intently as I painted each little toe nail and was so pleased when I was finished. For those of you who know Abigail well, I’m sure your finding this hard to believe as Abigail is the most active little thing you will ever see. But it’s true! And what’s even more amazing, after her toes were done she picked out a new shade for her fingers! However, I was only able to finish one hand before we had a spill…nail polish all over Abigail, mommy and the carpet! Now…does anyone know how to get nail polish out of carpet and clothes???


No comments: